We combine our Kennebec pass tour with a one-way train ride from Silverton to Durango. Take a 4-hour 4×4 tour up Kennebec pass, followed by a shuttle on the Million Dollar Highway.
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Youth Ages 4-11
An All-Day Raft & Rail Adventure!
Take a two-hour raft trip and a one-way train ride! Join our 9:00 a.m. rafting experience, and be back by 11: 00 a.m. Then at 11:45, ride the shuttle to Silverton, enjoying the amazing views along the Million Dollar Highway. Once in Silverton, grab lunch (on your own) and explore the historic town. Then, hop on the 2:30 or 3:00 p.m. train back to Durango and enjoy the train one way.
Please note: The price includes a closed coach train ride from Silverton to Durango.
What to Bring for Rafting
- Sturdy footwear like old tennis shoes — We also rent river shoes.
- Please, no flip flops or sandals
- Rafts do not have storage. Please leave all personal items in a hotel room or vehicle.
- Wallets, keys, and phones can be left in our complimentary secure lockers.
- The Health Department requires masks or face coverings to and from the river while in the vehicles.
- Hands need to be washed and/or sanitized before loading a vehicle.
- We are running all trips with limited capacity.
- We are sanitizing and cleaning the vehicles after each trip.
- Windows will be down while in vehicles.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after all trips.
- Sign the digital waiver ASAP for everyone in the group. Look for an email called “Action Required” (this may end up in your junk folder).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled adventure time.
- Parking is available at our location.
- Restrooms and changing areas are available.
Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours
- For questions or to customize your itinerary, please call 970-259-0289 or toll-free 1-855-999-7238.
- 724 Main Ave, Durango Co 81301