Experience the best rafting on the Lower Animas River and Jeep trails of the La Plata Mountains on one of our combo tours! Just choose the trip that is right for your perfect adventure!
RZR Rental & Train Ride Package ~ *Suggested Itinerary*
- 2-Hour Rental up to 4 people~Does NOT include train ticket
- 4-Hour Rental up to 4 people~Does NOT include train ticket
Enjoy a Train Ride in Durango & RZR Rental in Silverton
On this excursion, you will experience a ride on the historic Durango Train and then explore the mountains of Silverton with a RZR rental.
Conveniently, RZRs can be driven through the scenic, small-town of Silverton right to the trail-head, so you can gear up, get in, and begin your mountain adventure in no time at all. From our front door directly to the trails. Our units are parked in Silverton and do not require a trailer to access the vast trail network referred to as the Alpine Loup. You can experience ghost towns, amazing mountain views at over 10,000 feet, and mountain passes like Engineer Pass, Cinnamon, and Hurricane just to name a few. There are more trails in our network than a person can ride in a week. You will have plenty of options.
This option offers adventure, history, and breathtaking scenery!
Train & RZR Rental Suggested Itinerary
- 9:00 am – Book your train ride from the Rockwood Station (Hogan Cir, Durango) with the link below
- 11:00 am – Arrive back at the Rockwood Station
- 11:00 am – 1:30 pm Enjoy some free time (grab lunch on your own, drive to Silverton)
- 1:45 pm – Arrive at our Silverton location – located at the Grand Imperial Hotel (1219 Greene St, Silverton) to get ready for your RZR rental. (select from either 2 hour or 4 hour rental)
- 4:00 pm or 6:00 pm – Return your RZR depending on your rental duration
Select the 9:00 am train for the suggested itinerary above
Please note: We do not book your train tickets. Due to Covid-19, we want all clients to book directly with their activity provider. You will need to purchase your tickets and parking pass from the train for Rockwood Station.