This whitewater rafting trip through our national kayak course provides thrilling rapids and Class III rafting. See historical Old West landmarks and hear stories about the early days of Durango.
Guided Jeep Trails & Train Combo ~ *Suggested Itinerary*
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Youth Ages 4-11
- Lap Child Ages 0-3 only. Child cannot occupy a seat at any time during the trip.
All Day Trails & Rails Adventure!
Combine our Kennebec pass tour with the Cascade Canyon Express Train Ride.
- 9:00 am – Book your train ride from the Rockwood Station (Hogan Cir, Durango) with the link below
- 11:00 am – Arrive back at the Rockwood Station
- 11:00 am – 12:45 pm Enjoy some free time (exploring, grab lunch on your own)
- 12:45 pm – Arrive at our downtown kiosk located at 724 Main Ave, Durango
- 1:00 pm – Take a guided 4-hour 4X4 tour up Kennebec Pass
- 4:30 pm – Arrive back in downtown Durango
Select the 9:00 am train for the suggested itinerary above
4X4 Tour (Trails)
- Parking options will be available in your confirmation email
- Arrive at 724 Main Ave in Durango 10-15 minutes early
- Depart at 1:00 pm to Kennebec Pass
- Return to Main Ave from Kennebec Pass around 4:30 pm
- 9:00 am depart on the train at the Rockwood Station
- 11:00 am arrive back at the Rockwood Station
- Sign the digital waiver ASAP for everyone in the group. Look for an email called “Action Required” (this may end up in your junk folder).
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled adventure time
- Parking for the 4X4 tour is available at our location
- Restrooms and changing areas are available
Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours
- For questions or to customize your itinerary, please call 970-259-0289 or toll-free 1-855-999-7238
- 724 Main Ave, Durango Co 81301