This whitewater rafting trip through our national kayak course provides thrilling rapids and Class III rafting. See historical Old West landmarks and hear stories about the early days of Durango.
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Youth Ages 4-11
- Lap Child Ages 0-3 only. Child cannot occupy a seat at any time during the trip.
Get the Best Value with Our Train and 4×4 Package
We combine our Kennebec pass tour with a one-way train ride from Silverton to Durango. Take a 4-hour 4×4 tour up Kennebec pass, then take the shuttle on the scenic byway, a.k.a. Million Dollar Highway, to explore Silverton. Finally, take the train from Silverton to Durango.
4×4 Tour (Trails)
- Park your vehicle in the transit lot.
- Arrive at 724 Main 10-15 minutes early.
- Depart at 8:00 a.m. to Kennebec Pass
- Return from Kennebec Pass at 11:30 – 11:45 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m. – Depart on the shuttle to Silverton from 724 Main Ave.
- 1:00 p.m. – Arrive in Silverton.
- 2:30 or 3:00 p.m. – Depart Silverton on the train (check boarding pass for departure time).
- 5:30 or 6:00 p.m. – Arrive at downtown Durango train station, 479 Main Ave.
- The Health Department requires masks or face coverings to and from the river while in the vehicles.
- Hands need to be washed and/or sanitized before loading a vehicle.
- We are running all trips with limited capacity.
- We are sanitizing and cleaning the vehicles after each trip.
- Windows will be down while in vehicles.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after all trips.
- Sign the digital waiver ASAP for everyone in the group. Look for an email called “Action Required” (this may end up in your junk folder).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled adventure time.
- Parking is available at our location.
- Restrooms and changing areas are available.
- Due to Covid-19, shirts must be worn under life jackets.
Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours
- For questions or to customize your itinerary, please call 970-259-0289 or toll-free 1-855-999-7238.
- 724 Main Ave, Durango Co 81301